Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tickled Pink card again

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting today.
Here is my second card with Tickled Pink image (I have to say I only have these two stamps from Tickled Pink LOL, but I can see getting few more really soon too).
I decided to make this card pink and black. No reason, just felt that way. And I love my giant spellbinders! Coloured with copics.

Copics used:
E000, 00, 11, 21
RV11, 21, 23, 25, 32, 34
T1, 3, 4, 6
100
Papers: Close to my heart
Diecuts: Magnolia
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts


Entered in these challenges:
Tickled Pink Stamps challenges - shaped card (not square)
Come and Get it challenges

3 comments:

  1. Giant spellbinders.....check.....ty I have added it my wishlist! LOL I have this stamp too....isn't she so rocker, hip chick 80's style....I LOVE IT! Great shape. Great colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at TPSC this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of your card...Terrific. I also like the flowers and florishes. Thanks for taking time to take part in our Come and Get it Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love the 80s so Sookie is one of my faves! Her pink hair is awesome , and I love the shape of the card! I guess I need to add the mega Nestie dies to my wish list! Fabulous color combo and your flowers & flourishes are super pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete