Friday, March 23, 2012

Make it crafty store DT call



Well, I finally decided to try and apply for Make it Crafty Store DT, though I cant compare with any of the talented ladies that already applied, but I love Zoe's images so here goes!

AND here is my very simple card, but OMG did I have fun layering the images! LOL, This one is fairly large but I like bigger cards anyway. I even tried to draw my own grass and I like it! hehe

Some info about me for consideration:
1. Country you reside in (DT is open to everyone worldwide) CANADA
2. What style of creations do you like to make? I like making cards mostly but try to do altered projects now and then.
3. What do you enjoy most about crafting? It's my time to relax, I create almost every night after kids go to bed. I love colouring with my copics.
4. What are your favourite products at Make it Crafty? Digi stamps, cant get my hands on the chipboard, but I love the way chipboard looks as well.
5. Why would you like to be on the Make it Crafty team? Because I love love love your stamps and love to create projects that inspire other crafters.

Some of my favourite cards I made:

Thank you!
hugs

2 comments:

  1. your card is amazing!!!! Lol about the second one it´s sooo funny, I just love it =D
    And your colouring is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards look great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete