Friday, August 5, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop card

Here is my second card using digital image/stamp, I chose this image from Digi Doodle Shop and used their sentiment as well. Papers are Close to my Heart (I love those papers because I love distressing and these papers are great for that), Flowers are Prima, coloured with Copics (I am learning how to colour pleats, and I find it still very hard LOL)
Outside of the card

Inside of the card


Entered in these challenges:
Digi Doodle Shop challenges
Craft us Crazy
Sassy Studio Designs
Stamp something
Raise the Bar

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Gorgeous colouring - the pleats look fantastic.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Sweetie your colouring is super. Thank you for sharing it with us at DDSC this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love your color and paper choices. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a truly beautiful card! I love this so much - wonderfully imaginative! Thank you so much for taking part in our sketch challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week! Hugs. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Martina, fab colouring and I love the colours you've used, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a real beauty.Lovely colouring too.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love what you've done with the sketch and the lace and flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete