Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sugar Nellie

Well here is my first Sugar Nellie card, it's a digi image, and since I have been playing with digi stamps recently I thought I might as well try Sugar Nellie. I love this image, it was very easy to colour too. I used Copics to colour it:
R81,83,85
B91,93,95
YR21,23,31
C3
E000,00,21,11
Using some Close to my heart papers, and some very very old papers (2 pink ones) from my stash I found yesterday and love them!



Entered in these challenges:
Card Making mamas
Jellypark Friends
Inspire me Fridays
Just Add Ink
Polka Doodles
The Poodles Parlour

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning card Martina & your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends this week :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is divine! A very pretty card, thanks for playing along with Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martina!
    Finally i got the chance to visit your blog. I`m sorry i`m a bit late. I just wanted to thank you for entering my candy. I have taken a peek in your blog and i think your colouring skills is absolutely fabulous, so i just had to add myself to your follower list, lol. Hope you have had a great weekend. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh, your card is just amazing. love your coloring!
    thanks for playing along in our die cuts/punches challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge this time and good luck in the draw!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete