Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Candy winner

Hello everybody
so today I had to wake up at 5:30 am because my oldest started swimming on Saturdays (they give them some time to adjust to the schedule so they add swim practices gradually, now she is in her full schedule though). She starts at 6AM on Saturdays, I dont mind driving her, it's very peaceful outside at that time, nobody on the roads, you get a lot of ideas for new cards hahahahaha. Well now I am back after I picked her up at 8:30AM and my second daughter is dropped off for her swim practice (of course they dont start at the same time, it would be way too easy for me wouldnt it?), she starts at 9:30, I have about an hour before I have to drop off my child number 4 for her dancing lessons and pick up daughter number 2 from swimming so I thought I might as well draw a winner LOL.
I used Random.org to choose a number between 1 and 22 (I had one entry that couldnt add link to linkz) and the winner is number 14 (I tried to bring it here but well that is just beyond my technical abilities for now)
Number 14 is Regina.
Congrats Regina.
Could you please leave your name and address in comments here (it doesnt publish it until I approve the comment so it wont be public)

thank you everybody for playing with me! Oh and Regina I should say that I decided to send all the goodies that were in my candy post, even though I didnt reach 150 followers but I am close now. And of course some extra goodies will be coming your way too.

2 comments:

  1. hi, Martina
    I can’t believe that I have won your Blog Candy!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!
    THANKS for picking me to win your blog candy!

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Regina.
    Thanks Martina for having this wonderful giveaway.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete