Saturday, October 8, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday


Hello friends,
here is a new challenge from Stamptacular Sunday for you!!! Today we are distressing!!!
Which I love! I love to tear paper, ink it, distress edges with my distress tool. For this card I chose to use distress tool on the papers, you might wonder why the image is blue/purple, well my original thought was to go with those two colours for my card, but later I changed my mind and went with these pretty papers.
Our sponsor this week is Elisabeth Bell and I got to play with her digi stamp Eden's second Christmas. I think it's a very very cute image. You can find her stamps here.

I hope you can join us this week and I can't wait to see your beautiful creations.

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - I think the colours work very well, and she is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers - good luck!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martina, what a wonderful card! So much detail in this card, little special touches everywhere!

    wish you a wonderful Sunday and
    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the distressing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a sweet card papers and image fits great

    Hugs Winnie @ Norwayscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Martina this is so beautiful I have this image and isn't she a delight to colour, the papers, lace and design are perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! Love the colors and pretty DP
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Martina, love the added leaves!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so gorgeous card, love it very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful christmas card. Love the fact that you've used other colours on the paper than the stamp. Creative use of branches.Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! Love your design. Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment on my entry. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Shelly's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Martina! I am so happy to tell you that you are our random winner or Top Hat award winner this week for our Something Sweet Challenge. Please visit our BLOG for all the details and for your Top Hat award badge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card! I love that image and the vintage look! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete