Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tickled Pink card


OK I totally forgot to post my card for our new challenge at Tickled Pink stamp challenges (I should get my brain back by Sunday evening LOL, then I will have a minute to breathe and relax).
So this week we have a sketch for you at Tickled Pink stamps, please come on over and check it out, it's an awesome sketch by Kellie Winnell
I got to use Kira image, I love it so much!!!! And yes, I coloured the little bit of her wing with hair colour because at that point I thought it was hair teehee.
Entered in these challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Kira is also one of my favourite =) She looks gorgeous!!! Love the way you´ve coloured her with bright colors!!! And the shiny lace is so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee, very cute card - gorgous image and amazing colouring. I love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta, Martina, es super creativa, la composicion de detalles es genial y el stamp fantastico coloreado.
    Gracias por tu comentario.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card

    Thank you for joining us this time at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! gorgeous image with a wonderful colour-combo!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME ..INSPIRING . Hi Martina love the image and your colouring .Thanks for sharing on make it monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete